Bangladesh Company Registration Services
With the right idea and the right opportunity in place, setting up a business in Bangladesh can prove to be a lucrative move for investors and entrepreneurs who are keen to go down that avenue. Especially if you are enlisting the help of professional company registration services companies like 3E Accounting who can make your job that much easier.
If you are a foreigner who has been thinking about opening a company in Bangladesh, here are some considerations you should take into account:
- The directors and shareholders of the company can be of foreign nationality.
- The bank account that you open for the business must have the same name as the proposed company name.
- All company incorporation formalities can be done without the investor being in Bangladesh.
- No special visa is required if the investor just plans to incorporate a Private Limited Company but has no intention of relocating to Bangladesh.
- Should the investor plan to relocate to Bangladesh however, a work permit will be required.
Company Registration in Bangladesh – Pre-Registration Requirements
Now that you’ve decided to go ahead with your plans to register a company in Bangladesh, here are some key information and facts that you would need to know pre-registration:
- The company name must be approved before incorporation can begin
- A minimum of two directors must be in place for incorporation.
- The directors of the company must be at least 18 years of age.
- The directors must not have been previously bankrupt or convicted of any malpractice.
- Bangladeshi law requires the directors to own qualification shares as stated in the Articles of Association.
- Private Limited Companies can have a minimum of two shareholders. The maximum shareholder count is 50.
- The authorized capital must be declared in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- A local address must be provided as the registered address of the company.
- The registered address must not be a P.O Box address. Only physical addresses are allowed.
Company Registration in Bangladesh – Required Documents
To begin the company registration process in Bangladesh, the following documents must be prepared:
- Company name
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Shareholder’s particulars
- Director’s particulars
- A registered address
- A copy of the shareholder and director’s passport if he or she is not a Bangladeshi resident.
- Signed copy of Form IX and the subscriber page
Investors should be aware that the company registration process in Bangladesh is partially computerized, not everything is done manually.
Enlisting the help of a company registration services agency is beneficial for all foreign investors because agencies are well equipped with the knowledge to get you through the registration process with as minimal errors as possible. Plus, they have the skills and experience dealing with company registrations all the time and they know how it works.
3E Accounting is here to help startups and investors such as yourself who are keen on branching out into new markets get the best possible start for maximum success. To launch your Bangladesh company registration process, contact 3E Accounting today for more information about our services and how we can help.